With a stay at Hotel Tetora Resort Akita Yokote Onsen in Yokote, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Yokote Castle and Yojiro Ishizaka Memorial Hall. This ryokan is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kamakaura Museum and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Asamai Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This ryokan offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Hotel Tetora Resort Akita Yokote Onsen, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yokote Castle - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Yojiro Ishizaka Memorial Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kamakaura Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Asamai Park - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Koshio Shrine - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Ancient Wall of Hotta - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Akita Agriculture Science Museum - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Kimura Sake Brewery - 22 km / 13.6 mi
Nishiwaga History and Folklore Museum - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Nishinomiya House - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Shincho-sha Literature Museum - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Tatetsu House - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Iwahashi Samurai House - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
Matsumoto Samurai House - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
Omura Art Museum - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Akita Airport (AXT) - 56.4 km / 35.1 mi
Iwate - Hanamaki Airport (HNA) - 72.9 km / 45.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 5 AM - midnight. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)