Aguas do Iguacu Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Aguas do Iguacu Hotel places you in the heart of Foz do Iguacu, within a 10-minute walk of Guarani Forest Zoological Park and Mercosul Shopping Mall. This hotel is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Bird Park and 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Itaipu Dam.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Self parking fee: BRL 10 per day
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance