Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah places you in the heart of Mecca, steps from King Fahad Gate and 8 minutes by foot from Kaaba. This 5-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Al Malaa Cemetery and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Abraj Al-Bait Towers.
Make yourself at home in one of the 600 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite at Al Rehab Restaurant, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at airport and hotel check-in from August 11-30, 2018. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- Self parking fee: SAR 150 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 250.0 per night
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Children's club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas