Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Hotel Farol is located in Porto Xavier.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza Jose de San Martín - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
25 de Julho Museum - 47.4 km / 29.4 mi
Obera Botanical Garden - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Termas de la Selva - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Total number of rooms - 15