A stay at Samawi places you in the heart of San Andres, a 1-minute drive from Spratt Bight Beach and 8 minutes from North End. This hotel is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Island House Museum and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Morgans Cave.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and lifeguards on site.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Restaurante Cardamomo, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Spratt Bight Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Paintball San Andres - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Coton Cay - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Islote Sucre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
North End - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Punta Norte - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
First Baptist Church - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
San Andres Hill - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Rocky Cay - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Big Pond Lagoon - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Island House Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Morgans Cave - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
San Luis Beach - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
West View - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for Samawi is San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.) - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Swimming pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Lifeguard on site