San Juan Tour
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at San Juan Tour, you'll be centrally located in Foz do Iguacu, just a 3-minute walk from Mercosul Shopping Mall and 11 minutes by foot from Foz Do Iguacu Country Club. This hotel is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Bird Park and 9.9 mi (16 km) from Itaipu Dam.
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at San Juan Tour, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas