Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), KYOTO MACHIYADO SHIJOKARASUMA is a 5-minute walk from Shijo Omiya and 12 minutes by foot from Nishiki Market. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free international calls.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nishiki Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Pontocho - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no