Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at City Lime Hostel in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Summer Garden and Russian Museum. This hostel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Kazan Cathedral and 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ligovsky Prospekt - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Loft Project Etagi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Planet Neptune - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nevsky Prospect - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Stockmann - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Maltese Chapel - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Alexandrinsky Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
St. Petersburg Wax Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Anichkov Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sennaya Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: RUB 3000 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Television in common areas
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Total number of rooms - 10
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator