Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Punta Mango Surf Hostel in Guaruja (Guaiuba), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Pitangueiras Beach and Tombo Beach. This hostel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Enseada Beach and 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Museum of Coffee.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and microwaves can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tombo Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Asturias Handicraft Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Asturias Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Jardim Asturias - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Praia do Guaíuba - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pitangueiras Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Caixa D'Agua Hill Lookout - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Praia de Guaruja - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Andradas Fort - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
La Plage Shopping Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Steam Train Pavilion - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Yacht Club of Santos - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Enseada Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Mirante do Morro da Campina - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Santos Harbor - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Friday - Monday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Total number of rooms - 5