Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Dobrynya Guest House in Veliky Novgorod, you'll be a 2-minute walk from State Museum of Arts and Culture of Novgorod Land and 8 minutes by foot from Novgorod Kremlin. This aparthotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Millennium of Russia and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Yaroslav Courtyard.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and Smart televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This smoke-free aparthotel offers complimentary parking nearby.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
State Museum of Arts and Culture of Novgorod Land - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Novgorod Kremlin - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yaroslav Courtyard - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Saint Sophia Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Millennium of Russia - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Saint Nicholas Cathedral - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dostoyevsky Academic Drama Theater - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Church of Theodore Stratilates on the Brook - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Church of Saints Peter and Paul - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nereditsa Church - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Church of Spasa-na-Iliene - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Maly Theater for Children and the Youth - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Antoniev Monastery - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Vitoslavitsy Museum of Folk Wooden Architecture - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Yuriev Monastery - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - noon.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Total number of rooms - 7