Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Florianopolis, Mercure Florianopolis Convention Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Ademir Rosa Theater and Belvedere Lookout Point. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Federal University of Santa Catarina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy regional cuisine at Bella Luna Restaurante, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Florianopolis? This hotel has 10118 square feet (940 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 9 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 34 for adults and BRL 34 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25.20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet