With a stay at Guesthouse Karikakko - Hostel in Suzu, you'll be steps from Noto Peninsula and Okunoto Coast. This hostel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Notohanto Quasi-National Park and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Hachigasaki Beach Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, hair dryers, and slippers. Conveniences include safes and washing machines, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Noto Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Okunoto Coast - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Notohanto Quasi-National Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Hachigasaki Beach Resort - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Mitsukejima Island - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Okunoto Salt Farm Village - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Tokikuni Residences - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Nanso Museum of Art - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Shiroyone Senmaida - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
Shigekura Shrine - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
Wajima Kiriko Art Museum - 43.7 km / 27.1 mi
Wajima Lacquerware Center - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
Wajima Morning Market - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
Wajima Urushi Art Museum - 45.3 km / 28.1 mi
Noto Winery - 45.8 km / 28.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Noto Airport (NTQ) - 37 km / 23 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator