Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hachimantai Rising Sun Hotel in Hachimantai, you'll be near ski lifts, within a 5-minute drive of Iwate Prefectural Forest Learning Center and Matsuo Mine Museum. This ryokan is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Matsuo Hachimantai Visitor Center and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Kamibo Makino Cherry Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and karaoke. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at 餐廳 serving guests of Hachimantai Rising Sun Hotel. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Hachimantai? This ryokan has facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Iwate Prefectural Forest Learning Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Matsuo Mine Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Matsuo Hachimantai Visitor Center - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Kamibo Makino Cherry Tree - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Yakehashiri Lava Flow - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Appi Kogen Ski Resort - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Appi Onsen - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Amihari Onsen Ski Area - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Toshichi Onsen - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Hachimantai Mikaeri Pass Observatory - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Iwate Kogen Snow Park - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Mt. Iwate - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Goshokage Onsen - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Fudo Waterfall - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
Shizukuishi Golf Course - 35.4 km / 22 mi
The preferred airport for Hachimantai Rising Sun Hotel is Hanamaki (HNA-Iwate - Hanamaki) - 71.4 km / 44.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Hot springs access available from 5:00 AM to midnight.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: JPY 2000 (one-way)
- Airport shuttle transfer per child: JPY 1500 (one-way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2000 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1500 (one-way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 60
- -Shared microwave
- -Conference space size (meters) - 52
- -Conference space size (feet) - 560
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)