Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mercure Florianopolis Centro Hotel places you in the heart of Florianopolis, steps from Santa Catarina Island and Luz Square. This hotel is 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Campeche Island and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Hercilio Luz Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with stovetops and microwaves. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with single sofa beds. 22-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Gaia, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 34 for adults and BRL 34 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25.20 per day
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool