Located in Alto Paraiso de Goias, Pousada Caminho de Santiago is within a 15-minute drive of Boa Vista Square and Sao Bento Waterfall. This pousada is 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park and 1.8 mi (3 km) from Loquinhas Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Conveniences include minibars and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boa Vista Square - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Loquinhas Falls - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Prainha do Bambi - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Chapada dos Veadeiros and Emas National Parks - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Sao Bento Waterfall - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Caminho de Santiago is Brasilia (BSB-Brasilia Intl. - President Juscelino Kubitschek) - 236.4 km / 146.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Outdoor pool - 1