Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Caminho de Santiago in Alto Paraiso de Goias, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Boa Vista Square and Sao Bento Waterfall. This pousada is 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Loquinhas Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Conveniences include minibars and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boa Vista Square - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Loquinhas Falls - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Sao Bento Waterfall - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Caminho de Santiago is Brasilia (BSB-Brasilia Intl. - President Juscelino Kubitschek) - 237.2 km / 147.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area