When you stay at Comfort Inn Moncton East in Moncton, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of University of Moncton and Moncton Coliseum. This eco-friendly hotel is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Magnetic Hill and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from CF Champlain.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
CF Champlain - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Dieppe City Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Dieppe Arts and Culture Centre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Theatre L'Escaouette - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Free Meeting House - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Dieppe Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Acadian Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Thomas Williams House - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Moncton Capitol Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Moncton Market - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
University of Moncton - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Avenir Centre - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Jones Lake - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Irishtown Nature Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Saint-Anselme Church - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Inn Moncton East is Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.) - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking