Located in Fortaleza (Centro), Pousada & Hostel Casa Sefarad is within a 15-minute walk of Iracema Beach and Dragao do Mar Art and Culture Center. This pousada is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Praia do Futuro and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Meireles Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this pousada include tour/ticket assistance and a picnic area.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maracatu Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Monsignor Tabosa Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral of Fortaleza - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Figueiras de Melo Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Central Market - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Dragao do Mar Art and Culture Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Passeio Publico - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mini Siara Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Nossa Senhora de Assuncao Fort - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ferreira Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ceara Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Iracema Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
ENCETUR Tourism Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bandeira Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
INACE Shipyard - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Pinto Martins Intl. Airport (FOR) - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: BRL 10.00 for adults and BRL 10.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Picnic area