Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Villa Ducale in Taormina, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 10-minute drive of Greek Theatre and Saraceno Castle. This 4-star hotel is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Lido Mazzaro and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Sanctuary of Madonna della Rocca.
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 km.
Grab a bite to eat at the La Terrazza, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to November.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 12 November and 16 March.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Free area shuttle
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas