Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Gion), Glanz kei Gion Shinmonzen is within a 10-minute walk of Yasaka Shrine and Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre. This apartment is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with stovetops and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include washers/dryers and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
This smoke-free apartment was built in 2017.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gion Corner - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pontocho - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102 km / 63.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 79.7 km / 49.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)