Located in Kyoto (Gion), Glanz kei Gion Shinmonzen is within a 10-minute walk of Yasaka Shrine and Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre. This apartment is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and washers/dryers.Amenities
This smoke-free apartment was built in 2017.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gion Corner - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pontocho - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Entokuin Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions prior to arrival. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways