Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nagoya (Nagoya City Centre), Meitetsu Inn Nagoya Sakuradori is within a 10-minute drive of Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology and Osu. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Nagoya Castle and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Atsuta Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 400 per person (approximately)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Computer station
- -24-hour front desk