Located in Ishigaki, Retya is near the beach, a 3-minute walk from Shiraho Beach and within a 5-minute drive of Miyara River Hirugi Grove. This guesthouse is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Ishigaki Port and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Ishigaki Island Limestone Cave.Rooms
Stay in one of 2 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiraho Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Miyara River Hirugi Grove - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Maezato Beach - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Banna Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Miyara Dunchi - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Ishigaki Island Limestone Cave - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Yaeyama Museum - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Ishigaki Port - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Nobumoto Ohama Memorial Hall - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Southern Gate Bridge - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Torin-ji Temple - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Awamori Museum - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Mount Omoto - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Inodagyo Harbor - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Painushima Airport (ISG) - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: JPY 1000 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Food and water bowls