Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Retya in Ishigaki, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Ishigaki Port and Shiraho Beach. This guesthouse is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Kabira Bay Beach and 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from Kabira Bay.Rooms
Stay in one of 2 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiraho Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Miyara River Hirugi Grove - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Maezato Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Ishigaki Island Limestone Cave - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Yaeyama Museum - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Miyara Dunchi - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Nobumoto Ohama Memorial Hall - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Southern Gate Bridge - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Banna Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Ishigaki Port - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Torin-ji Temple - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Awamori Museum - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Mount Omoto - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Ishigaki Yaima Village - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Ishigakijima Astronomical Observatory - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Ishigaki (ISG-Painushima) - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: JPY 1000 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator