Located in Sudbury, Rectory Manor is in the historical district, within a 10-minute drive of Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul and Little Hall Lavenham. This 5-star bed & breakfast is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Gainsborough's House and 3.8 mi (6 km) from Long Melford Heritage Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional features at this Georgian bed & breakfast include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the bed & breakfast's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Gainsborough's House - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Long Melford Heritage Centre - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Corpus Christi Guildhall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Little Hall Lavenham - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Melford Hall - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Kentwell Hall - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Holy Trinity Church - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Lavenham Falconry - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Dedham Vale - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Giffords Hall Vineyard - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Hedingham Castle - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Clare Castle Country Park - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Clare Ancient House Museum - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Wattisham Station Heritage Airfield Museum - 19 km / 11.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (STN-Stansted) - 57.5 km / 35.8 mi
Cambridge (CBG) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
The preferred airport for Rectory Manor is London (STN-Stansted).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 9 PM. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12 and GBP 17 for adults, GBP 5 and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls