A stay at HOTEL NINJA BLACK places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Doshisha University. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Nijō Castle and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Doshisha University - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto University - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kamogawa Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Pontocho - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 0-6 who stay free. Breakfast is available for JPY 770 per child, collected at the property and must be booked 48 hours prior to arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 770 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser