With a stay at Dormy Inn Express Mikawa Anjo Natural Hot Spring in Anjo, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Anjo Sports Park and Kariya City Traffic Park. This hotel is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Nagoya Rainbow Hall and 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from Port of Nagoya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and a sauna. This hotel also features a television in a common area and a vending machine.Dining
At Dormy Inn Express Mikawa Anjo Natural Hot Spring, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Anjo Sports Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Anjo City Museum of History - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Anjo Castle Ruins - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Denpark - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Kariya City Traffic Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kariya City Art Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Chiryu Shrine - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Horiuchi Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Jozan-en - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Honsho-ji Temple - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Takahama Tile Art Museum - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Odai Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Enmeiji Temple - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Kenkon-in Temple - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Kamizaki Shrine - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 45.8 km / 28.5 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 51.6 km / 32 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Express Mikawa Anjo Natural Hot Spring is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property's hot springs is closed 10 AM-2 PM each day Parking is available from 4 PM to 11 AM only. Guests are not permitted to use the parking area outside of these hours. To benefit from the special Healthcare Heroes program rate, healthcare professionals must present proof of employment and photo identification at check-in. The property reserves the right to amend the rate charged if valid proof is not provided. Please contact the property directly to confirm acceptable proof of entitlement.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser