Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Dormy Inn Express Mikawa Anjo Natural Hot Spring in Anjo, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Anjo Sports Park and Denpark. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Kariya City Traffic Park and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Anjo City Museum of History.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and a sauna.
At Dormy Inn Express Mikawa Anjo Natural Hot Spring, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet