Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), STAY Marutamachi is within a 15-minute walk of Nijō Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kyoto University and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and free minibar items. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, as well as phones with free international calls.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto University - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishijin Textile Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pontocho - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.5 km / 32 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage