With a stay at Miyako Hotel Hakata in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Port of Hakata and Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Canal City Hakata and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 208 guestrooms featuring espresso makers and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hakata New Life Church - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rakusuien Gardens - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kushida Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ariake Saga Airport (HSG) - 74.5 km / 46.3 mi
The preferred airport for Miyako Hotel Hakata is Fukuoka Airport (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2900 for adults and JPY 1450 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Full-service spa
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance