Located in Punta del Diablo, El Bodegón hostal boutique - Adults Only is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of Santa Teresa National Park and Fortress of Santa Teresa. This bed & breakfast is 30 mi (48.2 km) from Cassino Beach and 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from Fort San Miguel.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this bed & breakfast include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the bed & breakfast's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santa Teresa National Park - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Fortress of Santa Teresa - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Center for Sea Turtles - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Artigas Square - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Barra del Chuy Water Park - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
La Mano Viewpoint - 45 km / 27.9 mi
Chuí Lighthouse Viewpoint - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
Chuí Lighthouse - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
Praia da Barra do Chuí - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
Cassino Beach - 48.2 km / 30 mi
Aguas Dulces Beach - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
Fort San Miguel - 51.7 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for El Bodegón hostal boutique - Adults Only is Carrasco Intl. Airport (MVD) - 274 km / 170.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
The front desk is open daily from 2:00 PM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from September to May.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay may be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay may be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -24-hour pool access