With a stay at Hotel Obino São Borja in Sao Borja, you'll be a 4-minute walk from Getulio Vargas Museum and 7 minutes by foot from Joao Goulart Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Getulio Vargas Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Joao Goulart Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -One meeting room - 1