With a stay at Hamachidorinoyu Kaisyu in Shirahama, you'll be near the beach, steps from Shirahama Onsen and a 3-minute drive from Shirahama Beach. This spa hotel is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Adventure World and 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Shirahama Undersea Observation Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an elevator, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shirahama Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shirahama Undersea Observation Tower - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Senjojiki - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yoshino-Kumano National Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shirahama Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Heisogen Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shirahama Energy Land - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ezurahama Beach Resort - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Shirahama Aquarium Kyoto University - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Engetsu Island - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kanki Shrine - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Minakata Kumagusu Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Nanki Shirahama Toretore Market - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Adventure World - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Shinjo Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The nearest major airport is Nanki - Shirahama Airport (SHM) - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are not included in the Breakfast and Half Board rates for children age 5 and younger. Guests may pay JPY 3,000 for Half Board meals, or JPY 1,000 for breakfast, due at the property. Guests must contact this property 2 days in advance to pre-book meals for children.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Full-service spa
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant