With a stay at Seville Park Hotel in Xanxere, you'll be 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from Ecoparque and 29.2 mi (47 km) from Santo Antonio Cathedral. This hotel is 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from Colonel Bertaso Square and 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from Conda Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ecoparque - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
Santo Antonio Cathedral - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Colonel Bertaso Square - 47.4 km / 29.5 mi
Conda Arena - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Chapeco (XAP) - 55.1 km / 34.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking