Located in Kyoto (Higashiyama), STAY Kiyomizu Gojo is within a 15-minute walk of Kawaramachi and Sanjusangendo Temple. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Pontocho.Rooms
Stay in one of 40 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Corner - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Entokuin Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage