Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Cascavel (Alto Alegre), Inn Baia Hostel is within a 5-minute drive of Vereador Luis Picoli Square and Migrant Square. This hostel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Federal Court of Justice and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Cathedral of Our Lady of Aparecida.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Additional amenities at this hostel include a picnic area and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vereador Luis Picoli Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Migrant Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Federal Court of Justice - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Cathedral of Our Lady of Aparecida - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Cultural Centre Oscar Silva - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
Christ the King Cathedral - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Toledo Municipal Theatre - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Diva Pain Barth Park - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
Municipal Aquarium - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.) - 147.3 km / 91.5 mi
Cascavel (CAC) - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms