Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at STAY Vintage NAKAZAKI WEST - Hostel in Osaka (Kita), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Umeda Sky Building and Osaka Science Museum. This hostel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Mint Museum and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Osaka Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Station City - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 43 km / 26.7 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 53 km / 32.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Total number of rooms - 27
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Luggage storage