A stay at The Little Guesthouse Salzburg places you in the heart of Salzburg, within a 10-minute drive of Mozart's Birthplace and Salzburg Cathedral. This guesthouse is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Fortress Hohensalzburg and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Salzburg Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 11 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 7 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Volksgarten Swimming Pool - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Erhard Church - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nonnberg Abbey - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Panorama Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mozart Monument - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Mozartplatz Square - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Aya Bad Swimming Pools - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Fortress Hohensalzburg - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Salzburg Glockenspiel - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Chapter Fountain & Horse Pond - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Salzburg Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Salzburg Cathedral - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Residenzplatz Square - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Festungsbahn Funicular - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Residenza Fountain - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest major airport is W.A. Mozart Airport (SZG) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.55 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Food and water bowls