With a stay at Cafe Hotel in Medellin (El Poblado), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Lleras Park and Santa Fe Mall. This hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Park of Lights and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Botero Plaza.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge). This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Parking onsite - true
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Laundry facilities - true
- -Garden - true
- -Designated smoking areas - true
- -Terrace - true
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 76
- -Breakfast service
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Elevator - true