Located in Mylau, Hotel Stadt Milin is within a 15-minute drive of Goeltzch Viaduct and Sommerpalais. This hotel is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Poehl Dam and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Plohn Theme Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Goeltzch Viaduct - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sommerpalais - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Poehl Dam - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Plohn Theme Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Ore Mountains-Vogtland Nature Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Sigmund Jaehn Observatory and Planetarium - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
St. Paul's Church - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
St. Mark's Church - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Weberhäuser Plauen - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Old Coffee Roaster Cultural Center - 20.4 km / 12.6 mi
Vogtland Stadium - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Festhalle Plauen - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Werdau Museum - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Rathausturm - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Wernesgruener Brewery - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of guide to reopening vacation rentals (DTV & DFV - Germany).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance