With a stay at Ederan Hotel in Adlersky, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Adler Beach and St. Sarkis Cathedral. This hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Olympic Alder Park and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Sochi Olympic Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include a hair salon, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Olympic Beach - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Sochi Olympic Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Olympic Alder Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Sochi Autodrom - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Nikola Tesla Electric Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Museum of the USSR - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Singing Fountains - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Bolshoy Ice Dome - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Adler Arena - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Fisht Olympic Stadium - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Iceberg Skating Palace - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Ice Cube Curling Center - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Shayba Arena - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Adler Beach - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Adler History Museum - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Sochi (AER-Sochi Intl.) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 10.0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 250 for adults and RUB 250 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free parking nearby