With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX NIIGATA-EKIMAE in Niigata (Chuo Ward), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Toki Messe and Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum. This hotel is 10.6 mi (17 km) from Niigata University Igarashi Campus and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Bandai Pavilion.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bandai Pavilion - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Bandai Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pier Bandai - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Jotokuji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Befco Bakauke Observatory Room - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Toki Messe - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Honcho Chuo Ichiba - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokimeki Bandaijima Ramen Village - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nishibori Rosa - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Niigata Prefecture Memorial Hall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nigata Branch of Northern Culture Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Niigata City History Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Old Saito Residence - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Enkinkan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Niigata Airport (KIJ) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)