Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX NIIGATA-EKIMAE in Niigata, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Toki Messe and Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Jotokuji Temple and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Bandai Pavilion.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bandai Pavilion - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Bandai Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pier Bandai - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Jotokuji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Toki Messe - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Honcho Chuo Ichiba - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nishibori Rosa - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokimeki Bandaijima Ramen Village - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Befco Bakauke Observatory Room - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nigata Branch of Northern Culture Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Niigata City History Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Niigata Prefecture Memorial Hall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Old Saito Residence - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Niigata Prefectural Civic Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Niigata (KIJ) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 81