Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chuo), Hotel Oriental Express Tokyo Ginza (Open in July 26, 2019) is within a 15-minute walk of Kabuki-za Theatre and Ginza Six. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Six - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
National Diet Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 1:00 AM.
If you are planning to arrive after 1:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Total number of rooms - 103