Located in Tokyo (Tsukiji), Hotel Oriental Express Tokyo Ginza is within a 15-minute walk of Kabuki-za Theatre and Ginza Six. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Nakagin Capsule Tower and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Six - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
National Diet Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Housekeeping is provided every 2 days for "Ecology Discount Stay" room types.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 1:00 AM. If you are planning to arrive after 1:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)