A stay at Randor Residence Susukino Suites places you in the heart of Sapporo, within a 10-minute walk of Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nakajima Park. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Odori Park and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nijo Market.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring indoor private spa tubs and Smart televisions. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ramen Yokocho - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Soseigawa Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Nakajima Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hoheikan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nijo Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Odori Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sapporo Concert Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hokkaido Museum of Literature - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sankichi Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sapporo TV Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Clock Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yahiko Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sapporogokoku Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
New Chitose Airport (CTS) - 54.1 km / 33.6 mi
Okadama Airport (OKD) - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Well-lit path to entrance