When you stay at Hotel Saraje in San Juan del Cesar, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Church of San Juan Bautista. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Simon Bollvar Park and 31.2 mi (50.3 km) from Balneario Hurtado.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including tour/ticket assistance.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Saraje, or stop in at the snack bar/deli.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Simon Bollvar Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Juan Bautista - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Balneario Hurtado - 50.3 km / 31.2 mi
Guatapuri Shopping Mall - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Crispín Villazón De Armas Convention Center - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 294.8 km / 183.2 mi
Valledupar (VUP-Alfonso Lopez Pumarejo) - 59.5 km / 37 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Luggage storage