Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Shirakabako Sakaeen in Chino, you'll be on a lake, just steps from Lake Shirakaba and Kamisuwa Onsen. This inn is 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from Lake Suwa and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Shirakabako Royal Hill Ski Area.Rooms
Stay in one of 12 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This inn also features a picnic area and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the inn's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Shirakaba - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kamisuwa Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shirakabako Royal Hill Ski Area - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
World Silhouette Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shirakaba Highlands Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shirakaba 2in1 Ski Area - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Kurumayamakogen Ski Area - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Kirigamine Highland - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Barakura English Garden - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Tateshina Aquarium - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Kita Yatsugatake Ropeway - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Pilatus Tateshina Ski Area - 13 km / 8 mi
Togariishi Museum of Jomon Archaeology - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Tateshina Lake - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Tateshina Leisure Land - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 201.4 km / 125.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 208.1 km / 129.3 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 249.8 km / 155.2 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 290.7 km / 180.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Free self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 12
- -Picnic area