Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Okachimachi Urban Hotel in Tokyo (Chiyoda), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Ameya-Yokochō and 7 minutes by foot from Ueno Park. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from University of Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Korakuen Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.7 km / 40.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 864 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shared microwave