A stay at THE BLOSSOM HIBIYA places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre and Hibiya Park. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Ginza Six and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Nakagin Capsule Tower.Rooms
Stay in one of 255 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At THE BLOSSOM HIBIYA, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Diet Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shiba Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2750 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)