When you stay at Pension Volgger in Rodengo, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from Isarco Valley and 11 minutes by foot from Rodengo Castle. This pension is 7 mi (11.2 km) from Neustift Monastery and 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Bergbahn Gondola.Rooms
Stay in one of 17 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The pension also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Isarco Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Dolomites - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rodengo Castle - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Chiusa di Rio di Pusteria - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Fort of Fortezza - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Loden Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Neustift Monastery - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Ortler Ski Arena - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Bergbahn Gondola - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Acquarena - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
San Michele Arcangelo Church - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Nesselbahn Gondola - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Forum Brixen - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Hofburg Brixen Diocesano Museum - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Giardino Vescovile - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.9 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Mountain biking nearby