A stay at Eliseevsky Hotel places you in the heart of Moscow, within a 15-minute walk of Bolshoi Theatre and Moscow Kremlin. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Red Square and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral.Rooms
Stay in one of 10 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided on request, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pushkin Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Moscow Arts Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moscow Conservatory - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tchaikovsky Concert Hall - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Manezh Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Alexander Gardens - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sanduny Bath House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
War of 1812 Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Resurrection Gate - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
TsUM — Central Universal Department Store - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hermitage Garden - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
State Historical Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 450 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)