With a stay at Villa Mirakul in Sukosan, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sea Organ and Island of Love. This 4-star apartment is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Kolovare Beach and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring espresso makers and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This apartment also features complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Otocici Komornik - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Island of Love - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Stanovi Stadium - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Kresimir Cosic Hall - 11.3 km / 7 mi
City Galleria - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Kolovare Beach - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Supernova Shopping Center - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Vladimir Nazor Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Five Wells Square - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Knight's Palace - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Church of St. Simeon - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Museum of Ancient Glass - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Queen Jelena Madijevka Park - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Kalelarga - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Zadar Ethnological Museum - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Mirakul is Zadar (ZAD) - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Croatian Tourism Association (HUT - Croatia) sanitization guidelines.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.4 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.7 per night for guests up to 12 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Beach towels
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Wheelchair accessible – no