Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Cambará Eco Hotel in Cambara do Sul, you'll be 15 minutes by car from Serra Geral National Park. This hotel is 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from Itaimbezinho Canyon and 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Fortaleza Canyon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Cambará Eco Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Serra Geral National Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Fortaleza Canyon - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Itaimbezinho Canyon - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Malacara Canyon - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
Venancios Waterfall - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms