Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Novorossijsk, Apartments on Borisa Pupko 3 is a 2-minute drive from Navy Monument Malaya Zamlya and 7 minutes from Novorossiysk State Historical Museum Reserve. This apartment is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Lake Abrau and 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from Old Park Cultural Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and LED televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include washing machines and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The apartment also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Navy Monument Malaya Zamlya - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Novorossiysk State Historical Museum Reserve - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Lake Abrau - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Old Park Cultural Center - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Aquapark Begemot - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
Zolotaya Bukhta - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
Park Olimp - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
Safari Park - 46.1 km / 28.6 mi
Singing Fountain - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Gelendzhik History Museum - 46.3 km / 28.8 mi
Gelendzhik City Hall - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
Gelendzhik Aqua Park - 47 km / 29.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Gelendzhik (GDZ) - 42.9 km / 26.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: RUB 1000.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 10
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Coffee/tea in common areas